Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blog Spot is fun!

Hello everyone,

Lately I have been thinking of ways to get more people onto the site because the three of us giving advice to one another gets a little tedious after a while! (We know we play against each other so games become a little unbalanced :P "cough" Swimmer {aka Red but I know another Red and I don't want to confuse one another} "cough") But anyways, doing some research into this little thing called blogger I have discovered some of the neatest ways to get a bunch of 40k stuff at your finger tips!

Step 1: Sign up for Blogger! It's easy, make a Google account (it's totally free!), there is no need for you to start your own Blog (some people don't like these).

Step 2: Find your favorite blog (i.e. 40k Legions, Bell of Lost Souls, and Jawaballs etc...) Then go to the followers section and click "follow". Now what following does is when you log into Blog spot you can see all the updates for each site that you follow. Thus getting rid of going from page to page!

That's all there is too it! Once you have an account you can comment on articles posted, and even start your own blog!

So I want to see some more blogs because everyone has a voice and army list that they think is great! More followers too! I need feedback on my articles that I post! My long term goal is to make this into an actual website but I need a large following first!

Thanks everyone!

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment