Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome to June Everyone!

Welcome to June,

This month my personal goal will be the following,
I) FIND A JOB ASAP! Warhammer is not a money friendly hobby and I need to support the crazy conversions I love to do and the crazy list I love to build.
II)Take my Girlfriend out more, to be a better boyfriend, and to not always talk about 40k!
III)Prepare for tournament on June 20th, 2000 points. I have a lot of free time and I can play test list more now, and also try some crazy ideas.
IV)Paint at least 4 squads of men, and finish my Valkyrie.
V)Get my army onto the website.
VI)Get the logo made for the site (If your an artist send me an email!)
VII) Find a fourth member for the sight.
VIII)Get the sight to 2000 views before the end of the month! So spread the word everyone!

Well that's my June Resolution to myself! Everyone have a safe June, its the end of school for kids, remember SUNBLOCK IS YOUR FRIEND! But most of all PLAY 40K!!!

Ace

1 comment:

  1. You aren't alone! Before the end of July, I have to complete a 500 point pre-heresy World Eaters force, Paint my Thunderbolt and Baneblade, and either collect and paint a plague marine or Steel Legion force! In august i'm moving, so i'll be out of it for a while. not lol :(

    ReplyDelete