Saturday, May 30, 2009

Aww What Cute Puppies!

Hello everyone, and no there will be no cute puppies

I'm talking about the worlds best e-mail to be awoken by! Drum roll please, Games-Workshop has announced that there will be an all PLASTIC Hellhound variant set coming out. So now we can all have the real models for those Devildogs and Banewolfs, so you can throw away that Mt. Dew can and use that rhino for something else!

No release date or price yet, but I would say we should see this sometime July or August, judging by the way they do buisness, and as for price I'm going to make guess of 39.99 MSRP?

Here are some pictures to keep you satisfied!

Plastic Hellhound with Multi-melta!

Plastic BaneWolf turret!

Plastic DevilDog turret!

Well thats all guys! Post what you think I'll keep you informed on more information when I hear it!

Ace

1 comment: