Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Upcoming Tournament Saturday

Hello everyone again!
So Saturday is the big tournament at the Gecko. Its a 3k tournament, here is the catch, its bring a buddy to the game day! You and a friend each have an FOC and 1500 points to build a massive crushing force!
So who else to team up with, other than RED! So we are taking my Guard with his Necrons, how that fits into fluff we don't know.
So here is the plan pretty much, Guard provides the most support fire you have ever seen, but I'm not giving out that information, regarding what is going to be in there! Anyways and the Necrons are going to run either a Blitzkrieg list or a heavy list, we will see still awaiting word from Red!
But its going to be a blast and I will keep everyone up to date on how the list are going to break down and everything! So stay tuned!

Ace

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the Tourney guys. I may be there to witness the Carnage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come =). If you would need a ride home I think I could supply one.

    ReplyDelete