Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dark Eldar?! Say what?!

Hello all,

Today I was fortunate enough to get my first game against the dreaded Dark Eldar. Now this game was a learning experience for me, because for one it was down right fun! And two I got to experiment with a lot of new toys.
The set up was Spearhead (table quarters)
The mission was annihilation (kill points)
Dark Eldar goes first... Started off pretty good, he hit with two out of like a million dark lances, man if only guard had some of those, we could shake up some land raiders! The game wound up being a battle in the top right table quarter. But as the game moved on it came to turn 4 and man I lost a lot that turn. But none the less, I lost. But I had some fun and learned that the Vendetta is the best anti tank weapon I have! With this constant loosing streak, I will be on fire after I get all of the kinks out! Fear me soon!

Be back with some more tactics maybe later tonight!

Stay tuned!

Ace

1 comment:

  1. That was a pretty good battle to watch. It actually looked like you could have won that, until you counted up Kill points. Lol:]

    ReplyDelete