Thursday, May 28, 2009

Opinion: Army Builder

Hello all,
Who here uses army builder? Have no idea what I am talking about? Well let me give you the run down.

See when some of want to make a list, we want to quickly see what would go good with this squad, and what would go good with that tank. Then print it off and show our friends, then maybe play it! With this nifty program you can make list in little less than 5 minuets! (After of course figuring everything out!) But once you get the hang of it, you can quickly make a 2000 point list! Not to mention it ORGANIZES the list and gives you the stats of the unit and everyone can read it! Also it is very handy when it comes to weapon stats and upgrades usually telling you what you need to know!

Now this sounds great right? Well here is the draw back, the cost, now its 39.99 but you get two codes. So if you think about it you and a friend could split the cost and start making broken list.

Now here is my gripe with it, I have paid this, and even paid 10 more dollars to get another code for my other laptop! And it is May 28th and we still have not received any word what so ever about an update! I mean the least they can do is say "We are working on it expect it around xx/xx/xxxx" But maybe its just me, I now have 50 dollars sitting on my computer doing nothing but taking up space on my memory. And I still have to write list out by hand!

Now with that being said, that is the only problem I have had! Once they get on the ball and give me the update. They will be my new savior (my hands just cramp up at the thought of writing an Imperial Guard list by hand!)

Now I want to know what is your opinion on this wonderful program?

Get to posting!

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment