Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where to game at around here!

So I manage a video game store Game Crazy in Newport News, and lately it seems that I am discovering that there are a lot of 40k players locally, so my question is where do you game at in the Hampton Roads area? I personally like gaming at Groovy Geckos in Williamsburg, the owner is great, will hook you up with the best customer service and even break out his army and "slap you around" in his own words. And he knows the rules! But that is a trip for me, but I love the game so much so an hour long trip, but it is worth it.

But it seems that everyone that I talk to goes to Worlds Best Comics, I have been to the store its got loads of room to game but not really knowing the owner, and not sure if he knows the game or if he has an army, its not very beginner friendly. I looked at the forum and its more dead than this blog!

So I'm not trying to say that one store is better than the other, but if everyone who I have met at my store, and you know who you are, then why don't we start a game night? Or get on here and throw down some games! Then lets see where we can go from here!!!!

Thanks guys, See you on the battlefield!

Ace

1 comment:

  1. Hey man anytime you wana get smacked around by some 'crons let me know =P. I'm up for it if you are.

    ReplyDelete