Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tables and more!

Hey everyone, just got back from an eventful day! Me and Red got together and finally built a table! Cost us around 100 bucks but now we have a 4x8" table, to do what ever we want on it! So after he got it all built (I painted my Valkyrie) we decided to play a few games on there.
First game was a 2500 point game, capture and control, spear head. Had a few good moments, but I lost by one objective. (I am on a really bad loosing streak now with my Guard!). And on the second game we played was a 3000 point game of Seize ground, where I again lost, but I made around 40 2+ gone to ground saves with one squad to hold an objective. To save time I called the match because we didn't want to make 150+ rolls! But it was fun to play on our own table, I just need to sit down and build some terrain so that it is more scenic! (I also think that lack of terrain, and Necrons... Victory for them but don't tell that to Red!).
So, I'm still not winning! What is going on with the new Guard Codex! Army builder needs to hurry up with the update! I can't stand building list for an hour! But tournament Saturday with Red hopefully I can provide him with some good cover fire!

Ace

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at the Tourney guys. What's the prize? Like 100 bucks to split?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man whats up with the terrain coment? lol I've seen tournament boards with less terrain lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So have I its called the Guard/Tau Firing line. It has trenches w/ Guard or Tau, and you have 2 hills.
    Have Fun...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHHHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete