Friday, May 22, 2009

Pros of Necrons

Ok pros of Necrons.
1. WBB. already explained this one but basicly its Feel No Pain on crack.

2. Warscyth. Str 5 no armor save? ohh don't even bother rolling that invul save cause its a warscyth =). Plus 2D6 for armor pen.

3. Gauss. Yes my bolter just glanced your LR.

4. Destroyers. These are my pride and joy =). I try to play 15 in any game I can. Best part is str 6 ap 4 guns. =) Ohh and their 3 shots.

5. Wraiths. These things are amazing. =D Only T 4 but with I 6 and Str 6 thier a match for anyone that messes with em. Combine all that with an invul of 3+, moves like a jetbike, and ignores cover and youve got a CC machine.

6. Destroyer body for Lord. Only bike or jetbike in the game that actuley increases the T of the user even with instant death.

7. Lith. I won't touch on this because I refuse to use monoliths lol.

Now yes I know thats not even near half the pros of Necrons. But its late and I've got work tommorow. So night all and ill try to post c'tan goodness tommorow and my tactics =).

2 comments:

  1. Lessee,
    costs less than LR,
    Can count as teleporting res orb
    AV 14
    Ignores melta spec rules and glances...
    What???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesnt work as a res orb and it doesnt ignore all glances

    ReplyDelete